WE ARE WORKING HARD TO KEEP YOU SAFE!!
In order to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible, we have made several changes to the way we service our customers. We know that change is difficult, but we ask that you to be patient and kind to our service staff.
• Customers, displaying symptoms of the Flu or Covid19, will not be allowed to Dine In, but will instead be asked to use our no contact Delivery Services
• We have a separate Entrance (main/front doors) and Exit (side door). Exceptions will be made to accommodate disabilities
• MASKS REQUIRED FOR DINE IN SERVICE. Customers MUST wear a mask, at all times, when not seated at their table eating or drinking. For example, you must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building, ordering, or using the rest room. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS RULE. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, we ask that you choose our Carry Out (Drive Thru Pickup) or no contact Delivery services.
• We have reduced the number of tables and seating, to comply with Dane County Public Health guidelines. Seating will be on a first come first served basis
• Tables have been spaced over 6 feet apart
• We only seat up to 6 people per table (all diners sitting together must be members of the same living unit or household)
• We encourage both our employees and customers to maintain proper social distancing (6 feet away from unrelated groups) at all times
• We conduct employee temperature screenings and wellness checks before every shift
• All employees wear face masks, wash hands frequently, and wear gloves where appropriate
• Hand sanitizer and sanitary wipe stations are located throughout the restaurant for use by both employees and customers
• We sanitize the tables, bar, and chairs (among other things), with CDC recommended cleaning solutions, after every use
• Every hour, we sanitize doors, bathroom surfaces, counters, and anything else we can think of!
• We offer Carry Out (Drive Thru Pickup) and no contact Delivery services
• We provide heated outdoor seating in our igloos (5 people per igloo, all diners sitting together must be members of the same living unit or household)